Business benefits of InsightCloud DCoD Virtual Servers
DCoD Virtual Servers offer instant and long term benefits to SMB's in the following way:
Low cost business expansion
- Provided on a subscription basis, SMB's have a low cost entry to VPS hosted solutions, offering fast, efficient and economic expansion and growth.
Pay only for what is needed
- An alternative to on-premise or dedicated servers (which are harder to upgrade, and the hardware has to be purchased with an understanding of the resources required from it in 2-4 years of use),Virtual Servers are able to upgraded or downgraded on demand.
- A single server can be purchased initially, but as the business grows or new applications or solutions are required, subsequent servers can be purchased and added to a virtual LAN as needed.
- DCoD Virtual Servers are all hosted in our UK or US Data Centres, with resilient power, network and air conditioning services to ensure high levels of uptime.
- The Virtual Server infrastructure itself is very resilient; with an automatic failover should any key component (such as CPU, Memory or disk drive) fail. The Virtual Server simply routes from the failed component to a fully functional one, and continues to operate without any data loss.
- Fully scalable Virtual Servers grow as businesses need them to, and upgrades can be easily applied through a web browser.
- No technology tie-in – all DCoD Virtual Servers run the latest operating systems, so should businesses ever feel the need, they can simply move their applications onto another server or platform.