Autodesk Webinar Schedule
AutoCAD Inventor LT Suite 2011 Overview
The AutoCAD® Inventor LT™ Suite delivers AutoCAD LT® and Autodesk® Inventor LT™ software together at a remarkable value, providing a cost-effective way to introduce 3D mechanical CAD into your 2D workflows. Start experiencing the benefits of 3D at your own pace, improve communication with customers and partners, and boost your 2D productivity.
Area's that will be covered...
- From 2D to 3D - Showing you how to use your AutoCAD LT 2D drawings to create quick and easy 3D models.
- Fast and Easy 3D Design - Using direct manipulation and dynamic input for part modelling.
- From 3D to 2D - Creating 2D working drawings from your 3D models.
- Interoperate between 2D and 3D - Using Your 3D Data as 2D blocks within AutoCAD LT
- Render Studio - Give your 3D models a realistic appearance, lighting and camera positions that highlight the beneficial aspects of your product.
- AEC Exchange - Publish your 3D models for Autodesks MEP products together with all it's connection information.
Register for a session now by clicking a date below:
Wed 25 May 2011 10:30am - 11:30am BST « Register »
Wed 22 Jun 2011 10:30am - 11:30am BST « Register »