Microsoft EA Information
- Introducing Your Account Team
- Software Assurance Benefits
- Software Asset Management Optimisation
- True Up Practices
- Volume Licensing Service Centre
- Useful Contacts and Websites
- News and Information
About Microsoft Software
Insight Software Services
Use Enterprise Source Licensing Program to:
- Adjust and optimise your systems and related applications for better performance
- Improve support and troubleshooting capabilities for deployed Windows systems
With the Enterprise Source Licensing Program you gain access to Microsoft Windows source code for internal development and support. Your IT staff can use the source code to improve the performance of Windows systems and related applications, enhance supportability and help enhance system security.
Before you use:
Check Your Benefits
With the Enterprise Source Licensing Program (ESLP) benefit, Microsoft Software Assurance customers with 1,500 or more licensed desktop PCs in the systems pool can access Microsoft Windows client and server source code for internal development and support purposes.
To determine the geographic markets in which source code can be made available under Enterprise Source Licensing Program, please consult the Shared Source Licensing Programs: Program Availability.
When you use:
Get more information though VLSC
To acquire source code, your Software Assurance Manager starts by signing into the Microsoft Volume Licensing Service Center (VLSC) tool to get more details on using this benefit.