Hamilton Rentals - Why should I rent my IT?
IT & AV Rental makes sense and has many benefits over purchase. Call us today to find out more about how Hamilton Rentals can make your business even more profitable.
IT rental is easy. It includes comprehensive and sophisticated support services and offers immediate availability of the right systems, when you want them, where you want them and for as long as you need them.
Whether you require a bespoke network, a large server or just a few extra PCs or Notebooks, IT rental is a real and cost effective way to meet your short-term needs without compromise.
IT rental offers immediate access to the latest and most powerful computing equipment available. You don't need to buy - you simply pay as you use it.
Using old or discontinued systems can compromise your business' performance.
The capital may not always be available for the IT equipment you need, and the purchasing procedures may be lengthy or difficult. Renting is easier, quicker and unlike capital expenditure, items can all be set off against tax.
The best choice of the latest IT & AV hire equipment from Hamilton Rentals
Whether you need:
- 1 laptop for 100 days, or 100 laptops for 1 day
- Extra Servers & Storage for a short term 'quick fix'
- Plasma Screens for an Event or Exhibition
- An entire network installed for a week or a month
We have the largest computer hire, server rental and laptop hire fleet in Europe this enables us to offer the best selection of the latest hardware of the most respected brands.
- Over 1100 Enterprise Servers & Systems
- An excellent selection Storage & Tape Devices
- Networking Products
- Over 2400 Notebooks, Desktops & Workstations
- Over 1700 Projectors, Plasma's, LCD Displays & AV Equipment
- Over 600 Printers & MFP's
IT Rental is the logical and cost-effective choice for all your short-term requirements including:
- Evaluations, Benchmarking & Testing
- Try Before You Buy
- Short Term Projects
- Development & Testing
- Consolidation & Migration
- Proof of Concept
- OPEX not CAPEX - Conserves Cash Flow
- Relocations – Data Moves, Site Moves,
- Swing Kit
- Peak Workload Management
- Seminars, Training Courses, Exhibitions & Events
- Resilience (During Maintenance/ upgrades)
- Solutions to long delivery lead-times