Adaptable Modular Storage 2000 family
In today's increasingly virtualised world, the ability to dynamically load balance storage systems, maintain great performance and meet service level agreements is a must. Not to mention the requirement to do this in a simple and cost effective way.
With record-breaking performance benchmarks from Hitachi Data Systems, the Hitachi Adaptable Modular Storage 2000 family boosts application performance, reduces administrative costs and simplifies your storage - all at once.
Hitachi Adaptable Modular Storage 2100 - an easy-to-use, cost effective storage system, which is ideal for tiered and standalone storage, consolidation, business continuity, data replication, backup and archiving in medium and large businesses.
Hitachi Adaptable Modular Storage 2300 - a highly reliable, flexible and scalable storage system for large and enterprise businesses. The best combination of price and performance in a model that scales to 240 disk drives
Hitachi Adaptable Modular Storage 2500 - ideal for large and enterprise businesses with complex data issues; this scalable solution supports advanced storage management strategies for a wide range of business applications.
- Reduces management, facilities and energy costs
- Reduces controller bottlenecks
- Eliminates application service interruptions
- Delivers 99.999 percent data availability
- Eliminates unplanned system downtime and runs applications continuously
- Reduces time spent on configuration
- Scales capacity to 472TB, performance to 400K IOPS and connectivity to 1024 virtual server ports