Discover Kodak's rich heritage, innovative breakthroughs, and cutting-edge technologies. Just as Eastman had a goal to make photography "as convenient as the pencil," Kodak continues to expand the ways images touch people's daily lives. The company ranks as a premier multinational corporation, with a brand recognized in virtually every country around the world.
1. Coverage and expertise in over 120 countries
Kodak spans the globe delivering world-class service and support to optimize productivity and slash downtime—in one recent year we responded to 63,000+ calls for on-site service, with an average response time of under four hours!
2. 3,300+ trained, expert service professionals
This includes more than 900 skilled Field Engineers who receive ongoing training to stay current on new and legacy equipment.
3. Kodak-certifi ed, badged Field Engineers—no subcontractors
These Kodak employees are dedicated to serving and servicing your equipment; their expertise is focused on your satisfaction.
4. Fast service response 24/7/365
From on-site service, to advanced equipment exchange, to depot repair options, you receive the ultimate in availability and responsiveness.
5. ISO-certifi ed* support for scanners and storage equipment from over 100 manufacturers
Service you can count on for all your capture, server, optical, tape and disk devices—we cover
equipment from Kodak and more than 1,000 products from other manufacturers.
* ISO 9001:2008 Standard
6. Customer-acclaimed, award-winning performance
• 98% of our customers rate us excellent/very good/good**
• 2009 Finalist, Best Customer Service Department***
• 2009 Finalist, Best Customer Service Team***
7. Help desk, call centers and tech support
Global, multilingual help desk for informed answers, fast remote diagnostics, and real-time issue resolution via phone—knowledgeable people, smart solutions.
8. Strategically located global parts depots
We stock parts in multiple locations so FEs have quick access to parts—to enable faster repairs of your equipment.
9. One call, single-source provider advantages
A single point of contact for imaging, data storage and printing equipment service. No fi nger pointing—just professional, proactive service and support.
10. Flexible, aff ordable options from Care Kits to Support Services
Care Kits off er unlimited on-site service calls, labor and replacement parts coverage, and comprehensive service at a very cost-eff ective price point; while Support Services provide installation, training, comprehensive data conversion
options and much more.