Top 10 benefits of Office Home and Business 2010
1. Easily access and share your work on the go. Create enticing documents, presentations, and spreadsheets, post them online, and use Office Web Apps to access, edit, and share from anywhere you have an Internet connection.
2. Find the tools you need when you need them. The new Microsoft Office Backstage™ view and improved Ribbon experience help you quickly navigate the tasks and commands you rely on, enabling you complete to your work more efficiently.
3. Enhance your presentations with photos and videos. Take advantage of new photo and video tools that let you to embed, edit, and format photos and videos in PowerPoint 2010 presentations.
4. Get more insight from your data. Expose trends in your business financials or your household budget with Sparklines in Excel 2010. These mini-chart representations let you easily identify changes in your data.
5. Keep your inbox clutter-free. Improve how you track and manage e-mail with the new Conversations View in Outlook 2010.
6. Organise information for all your projects in one place. Combine notes, media, documents, and other materials into a digital notebook with OneNote 2010.
7. Add energy and impact to your presentations. Bring your PowerPoint 2010 slideshow to life with state-of-the-art graphics, video, animations, and transitions.
8. Navigate documents quickly and easily. Experience how the Document Map in Word 2010 helps you search entire documents, view sections, change headings, and make modifications more efficiently.
9. Create text as powerful as your images. Give your documents a polished and professional look with Text Effects in Word 2010.
10. Share your presentations across your desk or around the world. Broadcast your PowerPoint slideshow to anyone via the Web and inspire your audience online as effectively as in person.